To effectively plan and schedule manufactured parts and final assemblies to meet customer demands and company inventory levels.
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze ERP reports and schedule orders to meet demands.
• Develop Capacity Plans for critical work centers.
• Expedite work orders and vendor-supplied parts to meet customer requests.
• Maintain data for ECO’s and assure dispositions of these changes are carried out.
• Prepare lists of slow moving inventory for possible obsolescence.
• Prepare job packets and read part drawings.
• Contribute to Lean Manufacturing principles.
• Create plans and schedules for manufacturing teams.
• Perform any functions required within department.
• This position is responsible for complying with all aspects of the safety program.
Friday, 27 April 2018
Education and/or Experience:
An associate degree in Supply Chain Management and/or two to four years experience in production and inventory control.
Working knowledge with ERP systems and Excel.
Strong communication skills required.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Kris Theisen - email@example.com or submit their resume in the Submit An Application link.