We supply robust solenoid valves to commercial floor scrubber manufacturers who want to electrically dispense water and cleaning solutions in harsh, corrosive, and wet environments.
- Our Ziros™ Technology includes coils with an IP69K rating that reduces downtime and service costs due to moisture ingression. Submersion life test results show these coils to last 5 times longer than encapsulated coils from other suppliers. This allows the valves to be mounted close to the cleaning surface without sacrificing life expectancy.
- Metal plating options that outlast traditional plating options in a 48 hour ASTM B117 salt spray test.
- Viton® diaphragm options that provide superior chemical resistance over silicone, and are treated to reduce tackiness.
- Multiple port, mounting, and coil termination options that result in ~675,000 permutations that make it easy to design our product into your machine.
- We will develop custom options as required for your unique application.
- Many of our valves carry UL certification.
- We have multiple manufacturing locations for reduced supply chain risk and cost.
Viton® is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company
|Model||Flow Path||MOPD psi [mbar]||Max Flow fl oz [ml/sec]||L in [mm]||W in [mm]||H in [mm]||CAD|
|DSVP11HP||2-way||30 ||See Datasheet||3.7 [94.0]||2.2 [55.9]||1.9 [48.3]|
|DSVP12||2-way||3.0 ||7.5 ||3.9 [99.1]||2.1 [53.3]||2.1 [53.3]|
|DSVP12HF||2-way||3.0 ||8.0 ||3.7 [94.0]||2.1 [53.3]||2.1 [53.3]|
|DSVP10||2-way||1.0 ||8.0 ||3.8 [96.5]||3.1 [78.7]||2.3 [58.4]|
|DSVP11||2-way||1.0 ||5.0 ||3.7 [94.0]||2.2 [55.9]||1.9 [48.3]|