We supply easy-to-use liquid dispensing valves to commercial ice machine manufacturers who want to electrically drain water from ice machines after an ice making cycle is complete.
- Our patented twist-lock design is the ice industry standard.
- We offer valves with UL, NSF, WRAS, and ENEC certifications.
- Our valves can be configured with bracket and coil rotations every 90º without the need for special parts or tools.
- Our valves can be easily and quickly serviced without the need for tools.
- We offer valves with IP69K coil options to reduce the likelihood of failure due to water ingression.
- Our industry standard DSVP12 valve is available in ~48,000 permutations of port, bracket, and coil options.
- We will develop custom options as required for your unique application.
- Our valves are available with internally rectified coils where extremely quiet operation is required.
- We have multiple manufacturing locations for reduced supply chain risk and cost.
|Model||Flow Path||MOPD psi [mbar]||Max Flow fl oz [ml/sec]||L in [mm]||W in [mm]||H in [mm]|
|DSVP11NHP||2-way||30 ||See Datasheet||3.7 [94.0]||2.2 [55.9]||1.9 [48.3]|
|DSVP12N||2-way||3.0 ||7.5 ||3.9 [99.1]||2.1 [53.3]||2.1 [53.3]|
|DSVP12NHF||2-way||3.0 ||8.0 ||3.7 [94.0]||2.1 [53.3]||2.1 [53.3]|
|DSVP17 Mini Dispensing Valve||2-way||2 ||See Datasheet||2.8 ||2.0 ||1.4 |
|DSVP44||2-way 180˚||145 [10 bar]||See Data Sheet||2.39 [60.8]||2.58 [65.5]||2.80 [71.0]|